EMELIA BINTI KHAMIS
Return to home page
- Gender : Female
- Nationality : Malaysian
- Place of Birth : Muar, Johor
- Email Address: emelia_khamis_at_yahoo_dot_com
(Subtitute @ for _at_ and . for _dot_)
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Will be graduating in August 2006.
Matrikulasi – Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka
Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia.
Sekolah Menengah Sains Pasir Puteh, Kelantan.
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia
Sekolah Menengah (P) Air Panas, Setapak, Kuala Lumpur
Penilaian Menengah Rendah
- Electronic, Power Electronic, Power System, Digital System, Circuit Analysis, Microprocessors, Control System, Industrial
Control System, Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI),
Display Technology, Instrumentation, Computer & Programming, Electromagnetic
Theory, Project Management, Circuit Design Simulation
Software (Pspice and OrCAD) and other curriculum courses.
FINAL YEAR PROJECT
- Home Security System (Hardware Design)
The idea of this project is that the whole system is
monitored by the users using personal computer. This system enable to
inform the users whenever an emergency situation occu
rs such as fire or intruder is detected. Several of sensors are implemented
in the system such as PIR motion sensor, temperature
sensor, magnetic sensor, vibration sensor and door access system using
keypad and LCD interface. All hardware components wil
l have the connection to PIC. The RS 232 serial communication is used
for the interfacing part of this system.
- Prestigious Discovery Sdn. Bhd.
No. 44, Jalan 1/27F, KLSC, Wangsa Maju, 53300, Kuala
During the internship, I learnt about Remote Terminal
Unit (RTU) which is widely used in real time Control Systems and it
provides best solution for larger applications such a
s power distribution supervisory control and data acquisition system
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- 2002 – Committee member for Annual Dinner
220;Malam Penghargaan Dayasari”,
5th Residential College, University of
- 2002 – Participant of Choir, Festival Seni Un
iversiti of Malaya.
- 2003 – Participant of Intersil-Chippac-UM IC
Technology Project Competition
- 2004 – Facilitator of ‘National Science
Camp’ organized by The Ministry of
Education, BP Malaysia and University of Malaya.
AWARD AND SCHOLARSHIP
- 2002 - Undergraduate Scholar Programme Scholarship, JPA 2003
- 2002 - Dean List Award with GPA 3.76 from Faculty of Engineering
- 2003 - Dean List Award with GPA 3.76 from Faculty of Engineering
- 2003 - Consolation Prize in Intersil-Chippac-UM
IC Technology Project
Project Title: Water Level Sensor
- 2004 - Dean List Award with GPA 3.86 from Faculty of Engineering
- Reading (Novel, Magazines etc.), listening to radio